Baby Calendar Voting
VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE CHILD TODAY!
Voting is determined by donations to the WHAS Crusade for Children.
REMEMBER DOLLARS EQUAL VOTES!
The children who collect the most donations will be the winners. So vote early and often!
There are TWO WAYS you can vote:
- 1. VOTE and donate SECURELY ONLINE
Just click here to use your credit card or debit card.
Be sure to SELECT THE CHILD you are voting for in the drop down list.
- 2. VOTE and donate by DOWNLOADING the VOTING FORM
Just click here to download the official voting form. Print the form and be sure to WRITE IN THE NAME of the baby you are voting for. Then mail the form and your cash/check donation to this address:
- WHAS Crusade for Children
520 West Chestnut St.
Louisville, KY 40202
All donations must be received by 4:00pm (ET) May 26, 2017.
Call (502) 582-7706
Read these complete rules
1. The WHAS Crusade for Children will create a 15-month calendar starting October, 2017.
2. The contest is open to children who are not older than 5 years by June 1, 2017.
3. One child photo or CD containing child photo with child’s name on it must be submitted and will not be returned.
4. Parent(s) must check the box on the RELEASE AGREEMENT portion of the ENTRY FORM allowing use of child’s image.
5. Photos & entry forms must be received by 4:00pm EDT April 14, 2017.
6. All child photos will be posted on www.WHASCrusade.org
7. The Crusade will photograph the top 16 children for calendar publication.
8. Winners will be determined by the largest monetary donation (voting by contribution).
9. All donations must be received by 4:00pm EDT May 26, 2017.
10. The winner will be featured on the calendar cover.
11. The second place winner gets first choice of a specific month.
12. The third place winner gets second choice of a specific month.
13. The fourth through 16th winners will get choice of the remaining months.
14. The winners finishing 17th and beyond will get choice of specific days in the year.
15. The top 16 finalists will receive one free 8″x10″ photo.
About the WHAS Crusade for Children
The WHAS Crusade for Children, Inc. established in 1954 by WHAS-TV, raises money for schools, agencies and hospitals to better the lives of special needs children. In its first 63 years, the Crusade has raised more than $170 million.
Thanks to generous contributions of goods and services, the Crusade is able to return 100% of all donations to organizations that serve special needs children in all 120 Kentucky counties and more than 50 southern Indiana counties. Fire departments raise more than 50 percent of the money each year by staging road blocks and other events.
Millions of children have been helped by the Crusade since 1954.
The WHAS Crusade for Children, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) public charity. Gifts are tax-deductible as permitted by law. The Crusade is the most successful and oldest local telethon in America.